The City of Long Beach
Neighborhood Services Bureau
Invites you to
Help for the Homeowner
Learn about programs and resources to help you to improve your residential property:
- $2,000 Home Improvement Rebate Program
- Free Mulch
- Lawn-to-Garden Rebates
- Lead Paint Removal
- Safety Upgrades for Seniors, Veterans, and Low Income Homeowners
- Rebates for New Washing Machines, Toilets and Sprinkler Nozzles
- Single Family Rehabilitation Loans
- No-cost Solar Energy Systems for Low-Income Homeowners
- Home Improvements for Elderly and Disabled Homeowners
Thursday, February 27, 2014
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
425 Atlantic Ave.
Long Beach, CA
(Free parking available behind the building and on the street)
Please RSVP to Neighborhood Services at (562) 570-1691 or email Bryant Ben at email@example.com
This FREE resource fair is presented in English with Spanish and Khmer translation available
The City of Long Beach intends to provide reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. If special accommodation is required or to request this information in an alternate format, please contact Bryant Ben at (562) 570-1691, 48 hours prior to the meeting.