The best way to stay connected is get connected.
Upcoming on Wednesday May 24th at 7pm is the time!
Need to get off the sofa? Avoid the nightly news? Be more active? Meet a couple of your neighbors? Please join us this Wednesday May 24th at 7pm at Luther Burbank School Auditorium (4th & Junipero, north side of campus, parking off Dawson)
Here are some of the opportunities at the May meeting:
- Meet up with Burbank Parents & Teachers – they need volunteers
- Hear from Commander Griffin, LBPD
- Find out how Rebuild Together LB, Terri Griffith helped Rose Park get motion detection lights!
- Natale from Stanley Ave will be on hand to explain how to hold a community yard sale.
- Tim and David will be on hand to organize our tree-keeping on E7th and E10th approximately 200 trees!!!
- Eayikes, Lance and Arvon will motivate us around engaging youth at our Rose Park.
- SAFE Refuge on hand about the clean team and other neighborhood resources
- Got Talent???? Share your talent at our talent table, get a ‘head shot’ and we’ll post.
- Need info on how to apply for a block party? Find out about an upcoming Block Party in July.
- Oh yes there is more…..Indie Meet-up in August, sign up for Holiday Food Drive, More Tai Chi in Rose Park, Scotty will be on hand for a Block Group forming at Ohio/4th-7th and….
- Julia from 2nd District Council updates on Pied Parker Program – really pertinent with upcoming 6th Street Bike Route.
How did this all come about? RPNA surveys residents regularly and the Board reviews these ideas and considerations – here is a photo from a view years ago. We save these “brown paper” surveys. Hope to see you Wednesday May 24th 7:00-8:30pm at Luther Burbank School Auditorium. Need more info? firstname.lastname@example.org.