Volunteer to help Rose Park Neighborhood Association further its mission to improve the quality of life of Rose Park residents.
There are so many Benefits! Here are just a few:
– Increase your skill set and experience
– Improve your mental and physical health
– Meet new people
– Make a difference!
– Facilitate a workshop, training or lead a discussion
– Assist with historic district preservation
– Participate in health & safety initiatives
– Work on neighborhood beautification projects
– Help with neighborhood events
– Chat with your neighbors! Deliver door to door newsletters
Let us know how you want to be involved!
We welcome your ideas, your expertise and your participation. To get started, please email Danielle Potter Dague at firstname.lastname@example.org.