Support our Rose Park Merchants [don’t see your business here….email@example.com]
- Herb & Red’s Auto Repair 2337 East 7th Street Long Beach, CA 90804
- RPNA Tee’s! buy them at UPS or LB Skate.
- Susan European Dressmaker 3319 East 7th Street (562) 439-7435. Where half the city goes for quality dressmaking services. Say ‘hi’ to Nina.
- Flash Back Fashion – Vintage shoes and apparel. 3034 East 7th St. 562-433-3480
- Urban Styles – Barbershop 3012 East 7th St. 562-552-3661
- SuperCuts – always friendly when you drop in. 3370 E 7th Street, 562-438-1454
- Hobo Jane’s -vintage and new women’s apparel – cool! 3414 E. 7th Street Long Beach, CA 90804 Swing by and say Hi and grab yourself some fab finds! PayPal friendly…. Email me! Hobojanesays@gmail.com www.etsy.com/shop/HoboJane And she has pop ups w/ champagne!
- 404 Bike Sales & Rentals 404 Redondo Ave (562) 343-1411 Repairs & Tune-ups
Coffee Shops, Groceries, Restaurants & More
- Rivera’s Mexican Restaurant – a go-to place for warm greetings and traditional fare. George Rivera and family work hard at their restaurant and provide support for RPNA’s events. Need your party catered or a room to host a reception??? Call George 562-434-8489.
- The Prospector – The street’s oldest watering hole with contemporary music.
- Edible Arrangements – 681 Redondo Avenue (562) 438-1100
- Starbuck’s – 7th & Redondo
- Portfolio (corner of Junipero and 4th) Start your Retro Row Ramble with a cup of joe at Portfolio.
- Pizza X2
- Bargain Liquor – East 7th St/Coronado
- Rick & Brian’s Cafe – 632 Redondo Avenue (562) 433-9241
- Bull Bar
- Red Leprechaun – a real deal Irish pub, just north of Rose Park at corner of Anaheim and Termino. Owner/Founder Tracy Ames works to bring the best of Irish culture to our city.
- MVP now in 2 locations – Huge sandwiches and other stuff. At 937 Redondo and just opened at 2742 East 4th St.
- RC Cafe – a comfie place with great coffee and fruit drinks.
- Rose Park Roasters – on 4th & Freeman. It’s all in the name!
beachgreens – goodbye beachgreens – it was really great while it lasted. We expect exciting things in the future!
RP Bakery – Announcing an easy way to support Maya’s Rose Park Bakery. If you eat, you’re an investor. Support local food. Open a prepaid tab. You will be repaid in edible credits and other perks. You can also gift edible credits to your family, friends, and co-workers. We hope that you will enjoy the convenience this brings to shopping with us, while helping us out in this way. Oh yes, and free delivery in Rose Park and Rose Park South.
Home & Garden & Furniture
- Armstrong Garden Center – 3842 East 10th Street 562-433-7413
- Sherwin-Williams Paint 7th & Termino
- Flowers on 7th – 3906 E. 7th 562-433-1198
- Den Mobler – mid century – Contact Jason for in-store appointment
- Trebor/Nevets – design along with furniture and lighting
- Local solar installer – Jason Eason is a Rose Park local Solar Broker highly trained in the technical knowledge to meet his customers’ energy needs and values customer service as his top priority. If you are thinking about going solar Jason can get you started, set up a energy analysis today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 562 275 2783. You can also visit our website at Solfusion.net.
Fun & Culture
- LB Skate – the center of the skateboard universe.Tim Scanlan knows the community and industry; and the customers know it!
- Dizzy on Vinyl – 3004 East 7th Street (562) 438-8928
- Seventh Wave Surf Shop – 2714 E. 4th St. (562) 505-4822
- The ART THEATER – Historic and hip in the heart of Retro Row. Check for showings
Keeping In Touch
- UPS – Mail Box, Ship, Notary, Office Supplies At corner of East 7th & Redondo.
- Unleashed by PetCo – Long Beach 600 Redondo Boulevard 562-433-6357
- Cats & Dogs Animal Hospital
- Anderson Real Estate Group – Jeff and Torey lived in the neighborhood for several years! They remain a strong presence and supporter of RPNA and its efforts. A good place to start whether you are listing or interested in buying in a historic district. Mobile: 562.533.4922 | Office: 562.513.7831 Fax: 866.844.3478 | www.AndersonREG.com 2883 E Spring St #100, Long Beach, CA 90806
- West Associates – Contact West Associates, 888-662-8860, email@example.com
David and Heather not only work in Rose Park but live in the neighborhood as well! And, as your neighbor, and with over 18 years of experience, they know the in’s and out’s of buying and selling a home in a historic district. From a single family homes to a fourplex to a mixed use property, David and Heather have the knowledge, expertise and experience to help you achieve your goals.
We Appreciate Our Rose Park Retailers!
Please visit their web sites, visit their places of business…and tell them you saw their name on the Rose Park Web Site ! Want your Rose Park business on our website listing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content for these listings does not constitute an endorsement.